Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goals, Rewards, and More Reflections

I've decided that I want to reward myself with two goal milestones. I have had my final goal weight reward picked out for quite sometime now. I am going to get my second tattoo when I reach 180 pounds. 


Yesterday I found an old photo from a magazine with a super cute haircut. When I reach 190 pounds I am going to get my hair cut. I'm really excited about it because I'm not happy with how my hair looks right now. It's not a huge change, but I'm thinking that when I have lost 25 pounds that my face will be slimmer and a slight hairstyle change will really look great. 


I walked on the treadmill again today and I felt great! I kept thinking about 40 inches. I'm doing this, I will make it happen this time. I'm feeling good about my food choices too - but I need to get more fruits and veggies (especially salads) during our next shopping trip. 


Tonight I posted my beginning photos in my Progress Photos section. The side profile is quite scary. The clothes hides more stuff, but I seriously look hugely pregnant in that picture. :(  I'm not frowning because I am sad I'm not pregnant (I don't want to go there again... at all!), but I'm frowning because I'm sad I look pregnant and the kid is almost two. Toddler weight isn't so cute as baby weight is.... Oh well.... No more looking back, only forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment